Lethargic IITian
Musings of a 20-something lethargic IITian on India and Catholicism.


Sunday, August 18, 2002  

Today's the Lord's Day - and I'm so miserably 'coz I'll be missing Mass for the second Sunday straight. Last Sunday, I'd just landed in Delhi (and went straight to Gurgaon because my uncle could not make it to the station) - and Gurgaon does not have any churches (apparently). Not to mention the fact that I have a mobility problem.

Today, I'd planned to go for Mass and then to my LGs (Local Guardian's - my uncle) - but that plan had to abandoned because we have to set up the apartment for shifting - which we expect to do tomorrow. In the meanwhile, some good news from Pakistan (but it is advisable not to get too euphoric).

posted by Kensy | 12:28 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
archives
links
past blogs of interest
Hinduism as a religion
Pederasty and the American Church
Caste in Indian Christianity
Syro-Malabar engagements
Syro-Malabar weddings
Divine Retreat Centre
Varsha Bhosle and Ideological Relativism
Anti-Conversion Ordinance and the Church stance
Self-Righteous Rightism
The Hindutva Attack on St. Francis Xavier
Varsha Bhosle and the Church (U-turn)
Mail me! (replace the [AT] with an @)