Sunday, May 12, 2002
On closer examination of the Vaity article below, one sees there are other factual flaws as well:
posted by Kensy |
- When asked about his religion, Chetan should've either filled None/No Religion or Atheism.
- The Bible is not a single book, but is composed of over 60 books including poems, proverbs, histories, rites, songs, epistles etc.
- What Chetan has pointed out is not the concept of the Messiah - but that of the Prophet.
- Judaism does not have a missionary spirit.
- Of course the Greek religion is called "Greek Religion". Chetan could simply have Googled to check up!
- Chetan's definition of Hindu is nothing but the definition of Indian. By deliberately mixing up the two, Chetan reflects the rightist agenda of portraying all Hindus as "true" Indians and non-Hindus as the opposite.
- When talking of "oldest living civilisations", Chetan skips the Chinese civilisation.